(Available for Most Makes and Models)
This video will show you how to easily prepare a new plastic bumper cover for painting.
- First, make sure the bumper is free of any imperfection. If it isn’t the case, fix them using body filler.
- Start by sanding the black primer using the 500-grit sandpaper.
- When you’re done, use the abrasive pad and sand the bumper once again.
Make sure you don’t miss a spot.
- Remove dust using the clean cloth.
- Using a new cloth, wipe the bumper with surface cleaner.
- If needed, use masking tape to protect any areas you don’t want to paint.
- If needed, prepare the surrounding areas to receive paint
If you liked this video and found it helpful feel free to like, share, and comment to help us bring you even better content.
If you didn’t find what you were looking for, send us a message with the model and year of your car and we will get back to you shortly with the best answer we can find.
Also, if you would like to contribute with an oil reset video of your own or any other car-related tutorial, just send us an email with your video and we will be glad to credit you or your shop and to include your name or logo in the uploaded video.
Here’s your chance to get a little more exposure for free! :p
For any question or suggestion, post a comment below or send us an email to: [email protected]