(Available for Most Makes and Models)
This video will show you step by step instructions on how to replace the cabin air filter on a Toyota Camry 2007-2011.
- Open the glove box.
- Push both sides of the glove box inward and pull.
- Remove the glove box retainer by gently pulling towards you.
- Lower the glove box.
- Push on the two clips located on both sides of the cabin air filter cover and remove it.
- Remove the old cabin air filter.
- Insert the new one with the air flow indicator pointing down.
- Put the cabin air filter cover back in its place.
- Pull on the glove box retainer and clip it back into place.
- Close the glove box.
- DONE!!! 😀
If you liked this video and found it helpful feel free to like, share, and comment to help us bring you even better content.
If you didn’t find what you were looking for, send us a message with the model and year of your car and we will get back to you shortly with the best answer we can find.
For any question or suggestion, post a comment below or send us an email to: [email protected]