(Available for Most Makes and Models)
This video will show you step by step instructions on how to replace the cabin air filter on an Acura TSX 2003- 2008.
- Open the glove box. The glove box is held up by two stoppers with one on each side of the glove box.
- Lift the bottom of the stopper and gently pull to remove.
- Push on the retaining arm to unclip it.
- To remove the cabin air filter holder, press on the clips located on both sides and pull towards you.
- Remove the old cabin air filter.
- Insert new cabin air filter back in with the airflow indicator pointing down.
- Slide back the cabin air filter holder and push it into place until the clips make a “click” sound.
- Re-install the retaining arm by pushing it back in place.
- Insert the two side stoppers back in.
- DONE!!! 😀
If you liked this video and found it helpful feel free to like, share, and comment to help us bring even better content.
If you didn’t find what you were looking for, send us a message with the model and year of your car and we will get back to you shortly with the best answer we can find.
For any question or suggestion, post a comment below or send us an email to: [email protected]