(Available for Most Makes and Models)
This video will show you step by step instructions on how to correctly prepare a bare metal surface for automotive painting.
- Wash the auto body part with surface cleaner.
- Apply some metal conditioner evenly on the surface.
- Spray the surface with DTM primer.
- Spray a second coat of primer.
- Roughly sand the surface using P320 sandpaper.
- Finish by hand.
- If needed, apply some finishing glaze putty to fill small holes.
- Sand once again using P500 sandpaper.
- Make sure your finishing putty spots are on point.
- Use a blow gun to get rid of the dust.
- If needed, reinstall the part on the vehicle before painting.
- That’s it! Ready to paint!
If you liked this video and found it helpful feel free to like, share, and comment to help us bring you even better content.
If you didn’t find what you were looking for, send us a message with the model and year of your car and we will get back to you shortly with the best answer we can find.
For any question or suggestion, post a comment below or send us an email to: [email protected]