Are you a mechanic looking for a place where you could share your experience and your tricks of the trade to help other like-minded people? Or maybe you just started playing with cars and you would like to share your journey with the world? If that’s the case, we would be glad to let you join our team!
But before you send us any article you would like to see published on our website, please read this first!
(Also, if you are an internet marketer, content creator, or another such professional blogger, it’s okay. Just be straight about it and don’t try to make me believe you are a 40-year-old mechanic with lots of experience wanting to write about cars… I get 10 of these everyday and real mechanics recognize real… I’ll know.)
Let me just be super straight with you.
Yes, we do publish guest posts.
But, we will not publish any post that is anything less than amazing. If your intentions are good and you do want to post something that would help our readers, we would be more than happy to publish it!
Here are our rules:
- The content must be related to our topic; this one is a no-brainer but you can’t imagine how often we receive guest posts on stuff not even related to our niche.
- The content must be detailed and unique; we won’t publish any quick 300-words post just for the sake of backlinks (shoot for something around 1000 words and beyond) and we won’t publish anything on a subject that has been beaten to death.
- The content must be exempt of spelling or grammar errors; if you don’t create your posts with care, we don’t want that on our website.
- Any links included in the post must be related to the subject covered in the post and should link only to quality pages; we won’t insert links pointing to spammy or shitty websites.
- We will own the content published; you can’t re-spin it and publish it on any other website. You will have to sign a sample usage agreement before we publish anything.
- You must know that we could edit and make minor changes to the post; In some cases, we could edit the words and/or images to better fit our style. Nothing major but just so you know it could happen.
- We won’t link to a specific repair shop. For example, we won’t link to “Lincoln Auto Repair Shop” located somewhere in Perth, Australia, because I don’t know who you are and I don’t know how you work and won’t recommend a potentially shitty garage to my customers. As far as I know, you could well be a redneck mechanic working in his backyard replacing parts for no reason.
I only recommend stuff I have personally experienced and trust to my readers.
What you’ll get:
- The possibility to add your bio at the bottom of the page. If you become a regular guest, you’ll get added to the contributors’ section on our About page.
- The possibility to insert 1 or 2 links linking back to you.
- The opportunity to get your post shared and promoted on all of our social media, just as if it was ours.
- The opportunity to work with our awesome team!
I hope I’m not sounding rude or anything but you wouldn’t believe how often people ask to guest post only for the backlinks and don ‘t really care about our audience. We are a team and our audience is our family. If you want to be part of our family, we will be more than happy to work with you. But if you’re only here for the money, simply go get lost! 😉
If you are serious about this, send us a message and we will get back to you shortly.
Cheers and have a nice day!